Located in the heart of the historic Short Pump/Glen Allen district, Marshall Springs is a community with a rich past and emphasis on modern living, blending Old South character and heritage with modern-day design, amenities and convenience.
Once a stop-over for early 1800’s travelers including Thomas Jefferson, the historic Short Pump/Glen Allen area has since evolved into a modern-day lifestyle destination for shopping, dining and entertainment—just steps from your doorway.
- Convenient Access to I-64, 1-295 and 1-288
- Towne Center West Shopping Center
- Short Pump Town Center Open-Air Mall
- Restaurants for every taste, from casual to fine-dining
- Regal Cinemas Movie Theatre
- American Family Fitness Center
- Major retailers including Target, Best Buy, and Home Depot
Breeden BUZZ Card
In an effort to partner with our local neighborhood and region, The Breeden Company has gotten involved with the community by presenting the Buzz Card for all of its Residents! Being part of a continuously growing community, we understand how important it is to build relationships with the local businesses in the area to encourage economic growth. Our residents are able to take advantage of the exclusive discounts and incentives offered by over 50 businesses in the area, which not only benefits them, but also aids in the economic growth of Richmond and even more importantly the Short Pump Area!